Propoint provides a suite of consulting services that are tailored to individual client needs. Our philosophy is to listen first, ask the right question, and then "get to the point" – providing our clients the business and technical direction needed to reach core business objectives.
Propoint is pre-qualified as a California Certified Micro Business (SBE-Micro) by the State of California Department of General Services under both the CA Multiple Award Schedule (CMAS) and IT Master Services Agreement (IT-MSA, Tier 1 and 2) programs. We also hold separate pre-approved agreements with the California Public Employers' Retirement System (CalPERS 'Spring Fed' vendor pools). These contracting vehicles are designed to help expedite and simplify the bidding and procurement cycle and we are proud to have been accepted into these programs.
Our areas of specialty are as follows:
- Project Planning: identifying the key goals, strategies and policies, and understanding the performance tracking needs of executive management and outside stakeholders.
- Measure Development: criteria-based screening of the suite of performance measures needed to inform management actions.
- Measure Refinement: finalizing the metrics, targets, baselines, spatial, temporal, qualitative and other attributes.
- Measure Implementation: documenting the processes for collecting, synthesizing and reporting results over time.
- Management: maintaining performance measures adaptively over time (continuous learning).
- Propoint also identifies and deploys the technology solutions for supporting the full Performance Management Lifecycle
- Business Strategic Planning
- Business Needs Analysis
- Business Process Modeling and Reengineering
- Business Intelligence (BI) Needs Analysis, Reporting Requirements and Modeling
- Feasibility and Cost-Benefit Studies
- Organizational Change Management
- IT Strategic Planning
- IT Feasibility Study Reports (FSR), Alternatives Analysis, Business Case
- IT Procurement Support
- Solution Requirements, Modeling, Analysis and Design
- Implementation Planning and Support
- Testing, Operations & Maintenance Support
- Full IT Lifecycle Project Management Services
- Project Oversight/IV&V
- Agile Software Development Methods
- Salesforce App Design/Configuration
- Custom Development with APEX
- System Administration
- System Interfaces/Integration
- Best Practice Technical Assessment & Recommendations
- Platform Migration/Upgrades
- Workflow Solutions
- Collaboration Solutions
- Intranet, Extranet, and Team Sites
- Custom .NET/SQL Server Architecture
- Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation of Custom Solutions
- Systems Integration